I/ WHAT IS GREEN PEPPERCORNS?
Green peppercorns are the same fruit as black peppercorns, both are from the Piper nigrum plant. The difference is that green peppercorns are harvested at a different stage of ripeness. Instead of being dried in the sun like black peppercorns, they are dehydrated quickly to preserve their color. Because they are the same as black peppercorns, much of their history remains the same.
Nowadays, peppercorns are produced in many countries in the world, and VietNam is one of the best countries has the high qualified pepper to export on global.
Green peppercorns flavor profile
The flavor of green peppercorns is milder than that of black peppercorns, which are noticeably hotter. This makes them great for avoiding the heat of black pepper, while still getting the flavor. The green peppercorns’ flavor is also more complex than those of black or white peppercorns, with fruity notes that are not present in either of the other forms.
II/ HEALTH BENEFITS OF GREEN PEPPERCORNS
Green peppercorns are similar to black peppercorns in that they too provide a variety of health benefits. The health benefits of green peppercorns come from the fact that they contain:
- Piperine: One of the main components in black peppercorns, piperine is also found in green peppercorns. It is an alkaloid that is believed to have a range of health benefits.
- Vitamins: Green peppercorns can provide significant amounts of vitamins C and K.
- Minerals: Like black peppercorns, green peppercorns are decent sources of both iron and calcium.
- Antioxidants:Green peppercorns contain antioxidants that can help to prevent serious diseases by deactivating free radicals. Including green peppercorns in your diet may be beneficial for preventing or treating health conditions like:
- Intestinal ailments: Green peppercorns can reduce gas by stimulating the production of hydrochloric acid, which improves the digestion of food. It also has antimicrobial properties, which means that it may be able to reduce the risk of food poisoning by eliminating the bacteria responsible for foodborne illnesses.
- Cancer: There is some evidence that green peppercorns can inhibit the growth of colon cancer cells.
III/ GREEN PEPPERCORNS – SPECIFICATIONS:
|Product type||Single Herbs & Spices|
|Type||Fresh green pepper|
IV/ PACKING DETAILS AND SHIPPING
Packing Details of Green Peppercorns:
- Packing: PE bag and Carton box
- Shelflife: 24 months
- Crop: Fresh crop – 2020
- Origine: Vietnam.
- Supply Ability: As the demands of customer (5×40′ per month)
Shipping method and services
- Nara Vina Co.,Ltd will ship to customers by ocean freight or air freight that relies on the demands of customers
- Nara Vina is having best service to ship green peppercorn from Ho Chi Minh port to USA, EU, Korea, Japan and UAE we trust that Nara vina will give you the best quality with the best price.
V/ COMPANY INFO AND CONTACT DETAILS:
- Company Infomation:
Nara Vina is Supplier, Manufacturer and Direct Export Vietnam rice and all kinds of Agricultural products made in Vietnam, including “HERBAL PRUPLE RICE”.
Nara Vina has 2 factories for Vietnamese rice mill and many warehouses for Agricultural Products in Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh city, Highland of Vietnam and Vung Tau province.
Nara Vina has experienced to meet your your demands and we trusts that we will give you the high quality product with the best price.
Come with us and go to the success together (Win-Win)
About “Herbal Pruple Rice” Nara Vina has our own farm to plant as organic standard to export to main market such as Korea, Japan, Eu and US.
- Contact Details: