I. JAPONICA FEATURES
Japonica clean rice of Japan fully converges all 3 elements: color – taste – flavor, it’s difficult for any discerning customers to criticize. The rice is white, round. When cooking, the rice is immensely soft, the sweetness and aroma are naturally charming. Even when cooled, the rice is also very tasty.
Apart from the usual disadvantage of not being able to cook by Vietnamese way, Japonica Japanese rice is almost perfect. The Japanese are famous for being careful subjects in eating. For them, the grain must be 100% safe and quality. Japonica rice, too, is not only delicious rice, attractive taste but also very safe and good for health. Rice grain is rich in nutritious vitamins such as B1, B2, vitamin E, … And minerals: Magnesium, manane, … Besides, the starch and protein in rice is also very high.
III. JAPONICA RICE SPECIFICATION:
III. HOW TO COOK JAPONICA RICE
Japonica rice is quite hard, so if you do not know how to cook rice, it will not be as fragrant as you want. Here are some tips to cook delicious Japanese rice you could refer:
- Before cooking you need to soak the rice for 30 minutes to soften the grain, when cooking it is soft, cooked, soft and not crushed. This is something we rarely do when cooking Vietnamese rice.
- Please avoid to wash rice strongly. First, you pick up the pebbles, husk (if any). Then lightly stir the rice with water, remove the water mixed with dirt. The strong rub will cause the rice to lose valuable nutrients.
- When cooking avoid opening the lid continuously. You should only open the lid and turn when the pot of rice is dry.
- Cook rice from boiling water instead of cold water. Cold water makes the rice enlarged, crushed, unevenly cooked.
- Should eat rice after it is cooked 15-20 minutes because in this time the quality of rice is the best.
IV. CONTACT IMFORMATION
Homephone: +84 (28) 3535 1322
Hotline/ Whatsapp/ Skype: +84 329 023 114
Company address: 5th floor, New City Group Building, 216-218 13 National Road, Hiep Binh Chanh ward, Thu Duc district, HCMC, Vietnam.