I. PRODUCT PHOTOS:
About Coco Coir Fiber Pots:
Coconut pots made from coconut fiber products. As good crop products and environmental protection.
Various sized pots manufactured with coir fiber and molded with an organic rubber compound. Pots will maintain their shape for up six months while plants are growing. The plant can then be expanded in the ground with the pot. The pot will decompose over time.
- Product name: Vietnam coconut coir fiber pots
- Main materials: coconut fiber
- Usage: flower pots for home & garden decoration.
- Sizes & color: different sizes and shapes, natural color as coconut fiber
- Feature: it is plastic free, environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable, it is good stackable planter for garden, outdoor decorations.
APPLICATIONS: FOR PLANTS
II. COCO COIR FIBER POTS – SPECIFICATIONS:
|1||Top Dia||8cm, 11cm,15cm|
|2||Bottom Dia||12cm, 15cm, 20cm|
|3||Height||10cm, 11cm, 16cm|
|4||Material||These products are made with coconut fiber with latex|
|5||Feature||Used for indoor & outdoor ornamental and nursery plants|
|9||Clarity||5 % max|
|11||Packing||Overlap, belt with plastic/carton |
|12||Port of loading||Cat Lai port, Ho Chi Minh City|
- INTERESTED THINGS ABOUT COCO COIR FIBER POTS
Thanks to the root penetrating the coconut wall, there won’t be any root shock and the plant won’t die.
Water Drainage: The plant won’t drown in water, because the water can drain easily
Root Ventilation problem, in existent, since the root will get continuous flow by air, since originally not like plastic 100% closed and reducing root shock.
BENEFITS OF USING COCO COIR FIBER POTS
- Aerial root-pruning: When plants are grown in a coir pot, the roots quickly penetrate the pot walls. On coming in contact with the air, the roots stop growing and new root buds start to appear leading to secondary roots that start to develop throughout the pot. Thus, allowing complete usage of the pot by dense network of root hairs.
- Biodegradable: Another advantage is that the plant, along with the fiber pot, can go straight into the ground without causing any root disturbance or transplant shock to the plant. The plant settles into the soil easily. The coir is biodegradable and it turns into organic matter in due course of time.
- Nourishment: It also provides nutrients like zinc, magnesium, copper and iron, all beneficial to a plant’s growth.
- Balances moisture content: On one hand, the porous nature of the pot prevents water-logging in the soil and minimizes the risk of mold formation while on the other hand, the coir itself holds onto some moisture so the drainage does not occur too quickly and the soil does not dry out completely, hence maintaining a soil-water balance.
IV. PACKING DETAILS AND SHIPPING:
1. Packing Details of COCOPEAT:
- Packing: bubble wrap, carton, wooden pallets
- Delivery: 10 days after receiving your L/C Or T/T
- Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight Or 40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L
2. Shipping method and services
– Nara Vina Co.,Ltd will ship to customers by ocean freight or air freight that relies on the demands of customers
– Nara Vina is having best service to ship green peppercorn from Ho Chi Minh port to USA, EU, Korea, Japan and UAE we trust that Nara Vina will give you the best quality with the best price.
V. COMPANY INFO AND CONTACT DETAILS:
- Company Info
- Nara Vina is Supplier, Manufacturer and Direct Export Vietnam rice and all kinds of Agricultural products made in Vietnam, including “COCO COIR FIBER POTS”.
- Nara Vina has 2 factories for Vietnamese rice mill and many warehouses for Agricultural Products in Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh city, Highland of Vietnam and Vung Tau province.
- Nara Vina has experienced to meet your needs, your demands and Nara trusts that we will give you the high quality product with the best price.
Come with us and go to the success together (Win-Win)
- About “COCO COIR FIBER POTS” Nara Vina has our own farm to plant as organic standard to export to main market such as Korea, Japan, Eu and US.
- Contact Details:
|Company Name||NARA VINA TRADING COMPANY LIMITED|
|Address||5th New City Group Building, No. 216 – 218 13 National Road, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City|
|Homephone||(+84) 28 3535 1321; (+84) 28 3535 1322|
|Hotline||Mr Richard – International Sales Manager: +84 775 914 078 (Whats app/ We chat/ Viber/ Line) |
Ms Emily – International Sales Executive: +84 38 5707 168 (Whats app/ Line/ Viber/ We chat)